The bathroom is one of the areas of your home where you can relax and reinvigorate. Nothing beats a nice bath after an exhausting day at work, after a long workout at the gym, or anytime you’re feeling the need to relax, destress, and enjoy some time alone.
However, as years pass, this haven of relaxation can deteriorate. The bathroom is one of the highest traffic areas of the home and can quickly become old and dingy looking after daily wear and tear. Unfortunately, a bathroom that’s not up to standard can also detract from the value of your home, while bringing down the overall aesthetic appeal of your property.
At U.S. Bath Systems, we provide Minneapolis affordable bathroom remodeling services, catering to homeowners who are in desperate need of bathroom renovations. In this article, we will explore the two most popular areas that homeowners focus on when renovating their bathrooms: the shower, and the bathtub, and the options homeowners have for renovating these areas.
Bath Remodeling Option 1: Bathtubs
Although we provide a full range of comprehensive remodeling services for bathrooms, we also provide options that are simple and affordable, but that still offer a dramatic impact into the way your bathroom looks, feels, and functions.
The bathtub is one of the most important areas of the bathroom, mostly because it takes up so much space. If your bathtub is deteriorating or in need of constant cleaning, upgrading it with a quick and effective remodel is always a good idea. Here are some of the ways we can improve your bathtub area without the cost of a full renovation.
- Replacement Tubs: If your existing bathtub is full of deep-seated stain, mold, mildew, and cracks, it may be time for you to get replacement bathtubs that are durable and easy to maintain.
- Freestanding Tubs: Collaborate with our designers and consultants for stylish freestanding bathtubs that are easy to install and blend well with the rest of the elements in your bathroom.
- Walk-in Tubs: If you have a family member that has mobility issues, walk-in bathtubs are the perfect option because of the accessibility and convenience they provide.
- Bath Liners: Do you need a quick and affordable bathtub solution? Installing bath liners is a long-term fix that can be administered in just one day. With our bath liners, you will surely have a tub that can resist wear and tear than other cheap options.
Bath Remodeling Option 2: Showers
After several years, you will most likely need to update your showers for better functionality and style. U.S. Bath Systems can provide the following shower solutions for your Minneapolis affordable bathroom remodeling project:
- New Showers: Our durable showers come in different styles and are integrated with advanced technologies for easy cleaning and better functionality.
- Replacement Showers: Make your bathroom more stylish with our attractive replacement showers that can be purchased at a fraction of the total cost of a complete bath remodel project.
- Shower Door Replacement: We offer innovative shower doors with a treated glass surface that can easily be maintained and that will resist water damage and mineral deposits.
- Shower Enclosures: U.S. Bath Systems offer luxurious shower enclosures that come in a wide array of colors, textures, and patterns that fit your style preference, lifestyle, and available space.
- Shower Surrounds: Installing our durable shower surrounds is an elegant and practical way to boost the look and feel of your bath space. Because they are made with top quality materials, you can be sure that they wouldn’t bend, crack, or warp even after decades.
- Walk-in Showers: If you are aiming for a luxurious and modern appeal, walk-in showers are the best option for your bath remodel project. Plus, these walk-in showers are best for people with limited mobility such as elders and those with disabilities.
- Roll-in Showers: Similar to walk-in showers, roll-in showers are designed for people living with mobility issues, that would still like to maintain their independence in the bathroom. Those that use a wheelchair can safely bathe using a roll-in shower, without the high risk of slips and falls. Our roll-in shower solutions also include built-in seats, grab bars and easily accessible accessories that can be customized according to the customer’s needs and preferences.
Bath Remodeling Option 3: Full, Custom Bathroom Renovation
If you have the budget, you can have an overall upgrade with our comprehensive bathroom renovation service. Transform your space completely—replacing your bathroom’s tiles, bathtub, shower, vanities, and everything else—right down to plumbing and electrical work. At U.S. Bath Systems, we’ll work closely with you to develop a personalized design plan that suits your needs, personal taste, budget, and other requirements.
Aside from offering top quality products and expert installation by our experienced professionals, we also provide flexible financing options for our customers.
Choosing a Contractor for Your Bathroom Remodel
There are many ways to rejuvenate your bathroom with a remodel, which is why it’s a good idea to learn more about your options from reputable, established bath remodeling companies. The contractor you choose can help you determine the best way to improve your space without spending a fortune while taking into consideration your personal taste and preferences, functionality requirements, and your budget.
It goes without saying that if you’re looking for affordable bathroom remodeling in Minneapolis to transform your space into the bathroom of your dreams, you must hire the right contractor for the job. U.S. Bath Systems is a provider of Minneapolis affordable bathroom remodeling services, catering to homeowners who need tub or shower replacements, ultra-durable tub/shower wall surrounds, doors or enclosures, and other hardware and accessories that come in a wide variety of designs and materials.
If you are looking to hire the right contractor for an affordable bathroom remodeling in Minneapolis, call U.S. Bath Systems to consult with our experts and find the perfect solution for you. You can also fill out this online form to request for a free in-home estimate.